Phenotyping with light interception
This project was funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China from 2018 to 2021.
- A field-based high-throughput method for acquiring canopy architecture using unmanned aerial vehicle images
- Detecting Sorghum Plant and Head Features from Multispectral UAV Imagery
- Global Wheat Head Detection 2021: An Improved Dataset for Benchmarking Wheat Head Detection Methods
- Comparison of Modelling Strategies to Estimate Phenotypic Values from an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle with Spectral and Temporal Vegetation Indexes
- Coupling of machine learning methods to improve estimation of ground coverage from unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) imagery for high-throughput phenotyping of crops