This project was funded by National Natural Science Foundation of China in 2012.
- Effects of climate change on the extension of the potential double cropping region and crop water requirements in Northern China
- Improving process-based crop models to better capture genotype×environment×management interactions
- Modelling impact of early vigour on wheat yield in dryland regions
- Identification of Earliness Per Se Flowering Time Locus in Spring Wheat through a Genome-Wide Association Study
- Do maize models capture the impacts of heat and drought stresses on yield? Using algorithm ensembles to identify successful approaches